The Old Bus Depot on Pier Street, Ventnor. By Michael Freeman
The main photograph shows Nash’s Coach station in the 1950s, once the home of Henry Brown’s posting establishment. The entire building unit was sold to Southern Vectis in 1958, and the second picture shows the same premises around 1960 when Southern Vectis were using the building as a coach or bus depot. The article also mentions the local Liberal Club, and the Copper Kettle café.
PDF of article available here: The Old Bus Depot on Pier Street, Ventnor