February 2022: This information is currently being updated in view of new Government advice
We look forward to welcoming visitors to our newly refurbished and redecorated Museum – a warm welcome by our friendly Volunteers awaits you! We hope you will enjoy your visit and would like to assure you that our number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of both our visitors and volunteers.
We are open three days a week – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10.00-4.00 each day.
Please note that from 19th July, due to the uncertainty of the Covid situation, we will be continuing with the safety measures we have put in place (see below). We ask for your co-operation and understanding with this decision which we will be reviewing regularly.
We have Covid-secure measures in place:
- Our Volunteers have been trained in hygiene and social distancing and we have made sure they have all necessary PPE.
- Hand sanitizers are available
- A one way system is in place
- We are carrying out more frequent cleaning
- We have carried out the required Risk Assessment
And we ask our Visitors:
- To be kind and patient with our Volunteers
- Not to visit if feeling unwell
- To support NHS Track and Trace, as we are now legally required to record your contact details and the date of your visit.
- To wear a face covering inside the building and sanitize your hands on entrance.
- To follow one way system and keep socially distance where possible
- Please note we now accept contactless payments as well as cash.
- Please also note we do not have toilet facilities for public use.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our re-opening.